SKIN TYPES: Oily, Normal
SKIN CONDITION: Discoloration, Aging
Conditioning Toner removes excess residue while softening skin to improve skin texture and tone. This powerful clarifying toner combines alpha and beta hydroxy acids to prime skin and minimize pores, while eucalyptus essential oil leaves skin feeling fresh and purified. It is an ideal toner for preparing skin for clinical procedures and professional treatments.
- The low pH of the acidic toner optimizes acid efficacy
- Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal complement to at-home cosmeceutical use
HOW TO USE
- Twice daily after using a SkinCeuticals cleanser, pour a small amount of this clarifying toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
Eucalyptus oil: Extracted from the eucalyptus leaf, this soothing eucalyptus essential oil gently cleanses, refreshes, and tones the skin.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil / Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide
Out of stock
- Consultation : 45min
- Virtual Consultation : 30min
- Follow Up : 30min
- Photography (Before / After) : 30min
Call for a complimentary consultation
There are no reviews yet.