SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONDITION: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging
Equalizing Toner is a targeted exfoliating toner that helps refresh and restore skin, while removing excess residue. This pH balancing toner combines hydroxy acids to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, with botanical extracts of witch hazel, rosemary, aloe, and chamomile to soften, soothe, and tone skin.
- Features mixed hydroxy acids and calming botanicals to help regulate the pH of the skin
- Alcohol-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home cosmeceutical use
HOW TO USE
- Twice daily after using a SkinCeuticals cleanser, pour a small amount of this pH balancing toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
- If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
- If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Fruit Acid Blend: Comprised of glycolic acid, citric acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, and lactic acid, this blend works synergistically to gently exfoliate the skin
Botanical extracts: Witch hazel, rosemary, aloe, and chamomile soften, soothe, and tone the skin.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract / Witch Hazel Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Isoceteth-20, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract / Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Pvp, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract / Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Acer Saccharinum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract / Thyme Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
Out of stock
- Consultation : 45min
- Virtual Consultation : 30min
- Follow Up : 30min
- Photography (Before / After) : 30min
Call for a complimentary consultation
John Doe –