Corrective retinol neck treatment targets early to advanced signs of visible neck aging
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONDITION: Aging, Dehydrated, Discoloration
A daily retinol cream specifically formulated for the neck, Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is designed to target early to advanced signs of neck aging, including lines and wrinkles due to repetitive movements from looking down at mobile devices. Formulated with 0.2% pure, slow-release retinol, 2.5% tripeptide concentrate, and 5.0% glaucine complex, this corrective technology is clinically demonstrated to target multiple signs of visible neck aging. Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is specifically formulated for delicate neck skin, is appropriate for daily use, and complements professional treatments.
- Clinically demonstrated to improve the appearance of visible neck aging, including horizontal neck lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, crepiness, and uneven skin tone
- 27% average improvement in neck skin crepiness
- 16% average improvement in the appearance of horizontal neck lines
- 16% average improvement in neck skin firmness
- Pair with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 for full face and neck correction and to shorten the adjustment period to retinoids
- Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-, and fragrance-free
- Ideal as a complement to neck contouring treatments, such as under-chin cryolipolysis and skin tightening treatments. Consult your skincare professional to ensure the right treatment for you
HOW TO USE
- Apply 1-2 pumps every other night from décolleté to jawline by massaging the product in an upward motion. After one week, increase use to nightly, then twice daily as tolerated or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Pair usage with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 as needed to help replenish lipids while acclimating skin to retinol usage.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
SCIENCE & PROOF
Neck skin is different than facial skin, with a thinner and more delicate dermal layer. With fewer lipids than skin on the face, the neck’s skin barrier can weaken as early as age 30. These properties, combined with the neck’s constant movement, can lead to wrinkles that are up to five times deeper than on the face. The combination of skin laxity and crepiness – plus thin, fragile skin similar to the eye area – makes neck aging particularly difficult to treat.
Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is a high-performance retinol cream that targets early to advanced signs of visible neck aging. This treatment is specifically formulated for the neck combining a hydrating delivery system with a tri-functional corrective technology composed of 0.2% pure retinol, 2.5% tripeptide concentrate, and 5.0% glaucine complex to help ensure it delivers improvement on visible signs of aging.
• Kim, E, Cho, G, Gae Won, N, Cho, J. Age-related changes in skin bio-mechanical properties: the neck skin compared with the cheek and forearm skin in Korean females. Skin Research and Technology. 2013.
0.2% Pure Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
5.0% Glaucine Complex: Alkaloid derived from the yellow poppy seed plant supports skin’s resistance to visible neck aging.
2.5% Tripeptide Concentrate: A blend of powerful peptides helps reduce the look of fine lines and improves the appearance of firmness.