FOCUSED ON PERSONAL TOUCH DURING SOCIAL DISTANCING
We New Yorker’s have come together and endured three long, stressful months together as one.
Now is the time to give our minds and bodies rest and care.
Restore the beauty and glow of your body and mind, which we have striven so hard to achieve for you these past few months.
Our Med-Spa is now ready to welcome you! We look forward to seeing our clients face-to-face and exchanging smiles once again.
- In order to prevent and manage infections, we require all of our customers to write down their contact information.
- We will ask if the customer has masks as well as inspect for fever and health upon arrival. We have the right to refuse any customers that do not have masks.
- Customers are to wash and sterilize their hands upon entering the med spa
- To prevent the spread of coronavirus, we have invested in extra equipment and made changes to our sanitation rules in accordance with state regulations.
As part of the prevention measures to combat the spread of the coronavirus, this policy aims to secure and improves the sanitation standards of the med-spa by managing personal hygiene and sterilizing the facility and equipment of the med-spa, as well as managing the health of the employees and customers. The policy is based on the sanitation management rules as stipulated by the state of New York.
SAFETY GUIDELINES OVERVIEW
We will abide by the following rules of the relevant ministries and agencies for the reopening.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Cleaning and Disinfecting
- OSHA – Safety Guidelines
- PHASE 2 Summary – Med Spa – Business Guidelines
- PHASE 3 Summary – NY Personal Care Services Guidelines
The equipment, tools, furnishings and wagons, beds, stools, etc. for the treatment will be sterilized and/or disinfected every time it is used. Sterilized equipment and tools will be used ‘for every customer. Any wastes resulting from the treatment will be discarded into a sealed container. Any related equipment used in the treatment will be separated into pre- or post- sterilized items, and the hygiene of the commodity will be managed appropriately.
- In order to prevent and manage infections, we require all of our customers to write down their contact information (telephone numbers and email addresses).
- We will ask if the customer has masks and gloves, as well as inspect for fever and health upon arrival. We have the right to refuse any customers that do not have masks
(Please ask us, as masks and gloves can be purchased at the reception desk.)
- Please inform us if you have a fever, cough, or are unwell.
(We may change the reservation depending on the health of the customer.)
- Customers are to wash and sterilize their hands and fingers before receiving treatment.
Please contact us by phone or email if you have any questions and/or requests regarding the sanitation management of this store.
- Our store staff are all certified in their profession.
- Our store staff is informed about the coronavirus, how to manage the sterilization and sanitation process, and have proper certifications from the relevant agencies.
- Each day, employees are given a screening assessment and questionnaire before they start work
- Temperature measurement
- Cold symptoms such as cough, runny nose and fever
- Positive results of tests in the past 14 days
- Intense contact with a suspected infected or infected person in the past 14 days
- Any staff member not feeling well are sent home to be self-quarantined.
- In order to prevent infection, all of our staff are required to wear masks and face guards.
- The staff will wash and sterilize the hands and fingers for every customer.
- The staff will wear specialized indoor shoes, sanitized uniforms and aprons.[Training Verification and Certification regarding Basic Knowledge about the Coronavirus and Sanitization Management of the Med-Spa]
- Sanitizing door mats will be placed at the store entrance.
- A sneeze guard will be installed at the reception desk.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed at the reception desk.
- The reception staff will all be wearing masks and gloves.
- Touch panels used during payment will be wiped down and sterilized after a customer uses it.
- We will keep the store well-ventilated, wipe the reception area with disinfectant every 2 hours, and sterilize the space and floor using a sanitizing sprayer.
- Please stay in the waiting area if there is a line at the check-out to avoid the reception area from becoming crowded. We will guide our customers in order.
- We will be adjusting the number of people that are waiting to implement social distancing. Please refrain from visiting the store in clusters (w/ children, friends, family, pets, etc.).
- Please refrain from waiting to meet with others for a long time at the waiting area.
- Our customers will be using paper cups with lids to prevent infection. These disposable cups are thrown away in specified areas.
- We will temporarily stop providing snack services.
- The waiting area will be wiped down with disinfectant every 2 hours, and the space and floor will be sterilized using a sanitizing sprayer.
- We will place disinfecting wipes at restrooms.
- We will place antibacterial soap.
- We will place sanitization alcohol solutions.
- Pease be sure to wash and sterilize your hands and fingers before receiving the treatment.
- We will display a manual to show how to wash your hands.
We use the following brands of disinfectants: Hospital grade disinfection system. For details, please refer to this link. https://www.ultronicsusa.com/
- All treatments will be provided in private rooms.
- Aestheticians and Nurses will all be wearing face masks.
- Aestheticians and Nurses will be washing and sterilizing their hands and fingers before providing treatment.
- Aestheticians will be wearing masks, face guards and gloves during the treatment.
- The space, floor, and doorknobs of the facial rooms will be sterilized every time it is used.
- Disposable sheets and face covers will be placed on beds.
- Sheets and towels will be replaced with clean ones for every customer.
- Tools and machinery used for all treatments will be sterilized for every customer.
- Products used for all treatments will be separated in a bowl (for every customer) using a disinfected spatula.